Friday, September 2, 2022

Miniatures Finished: 13/10/19

Wow, I think my backlog of getting these posts to a publishable state is actually catching up with my painting. Going to have to fix that. I have been painting a lot of Kill Team and Seven Years War on commission, but now maybe it's time to get back to supers.

Captain Marvel: So glad I already had one of these after the SHAZAM! film came out, he got shifted to the painting box pretty quickly after the DVD dropped. Heroclix. 

Medusa: Not a character I was ever really thinking about buying, but I got the Queen of the Inhumans in a job lot and she painted up quite nicely. Heroclix. 

John Carter: Another small expansion to the growing roster of Victorian Age Supers, John Carter will hopefully see play in a number of games. Tin Man Miniatures. 

 
Kroenen: This move-only Hellboy Villain was a must-buy as soon as I saw someone was making it. Assuming the long-promised 1949 Secrets of the Third Reich second edition rules ever materialise, he'll join my German forces as a character. Avolka Castings. 

Mojo: Another character that was a random pick out of the box to paint, I love the look of Mojo, but don't see him really being included in too many games. Maybe something in a "Contest of Champions" vein? Heroclix. 

Penguins: I was cutting up a Penguin (the Batman villain) to use in a commission project and noticed I had a few spare penguins (the animals) on his base. I like some bits and pieces scattered around tables for fun, so keeping these and painting them up was an easy decision. Heroclix. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment