Friday, November 11, 2022

From the Archives - 6

Man, I have a lot of these things, and I really need to start making more stat cards so that I can get more Ultimate Alliance games going.

Carnage: Not a character I like all that much, but hastily painted up for a game set in Arkham Aslyum with plenty of Tamyia Clear Red. Heroclix. 

Scarface and Ventriloquist: Another one for the Arkham game, I went through a period of collecting every Batman villain I could get my hands on for some reason I don't remember. Heroclix. 

Arnim Zola: More for Weird World War II games, this classic Nazi villain is really not a great model, so a friend made me a better one I'm yet to paint. Heroclix. 

 
Mad Hatter: I think I must have been preparing for a "No Man's Land" game at some point? Using the Judge Dredd Miniatures Game (Mongoose) rules? I should get back to that idea. This mini is a good source of cheap 28mm top hats if you find yourself needing them. Heroclix. 

Black Mask: Ok, yes, I have to run that "No Man's Land" campaign at some point, given how many of these things I have. Heroclix. 

Killer Shrike: This one I know I did as part of my old 40k project as one of my generic "Daemons". Back in the day, the opponent of a 40K Daemonhunters army could take a unit of daemons, so I was planning to furnish a group of "Tech Villains", ala Secret War. Heroclix. 

No comments:

Post a Comment