Thursday, February 2, 2023

From the Archives - 11

One day I really need to sort all of my figure cases containing superheroes, so that there's some order to them. Not sure what that order would be, though.

Harley Quinn: What can I say? I'm a sucker for the classic costume, having grown up with Batman the Animated Series. This is a fun sculpt of Harley, who has quite a few nice minis to choose from for your own collection. Heroclix. 

Magnazone: Not sure where this one came from, but it was my first attempt at completely repainting one of these Pokemon toys. Pretty sure it's an Electric/Metal type? Toy. 

Scarecrow: In a world of wargamers where everyone wants a version of Scarecrow from the Arkham Asylum video game, I like mine to look like a lunatic in a bad scarecrow costume. It's an ascetic. Heroclix. 

 
Kraven the Hunter: Got to have a Sinister Six if you have a Spider-Man, right? Not the best sculpt of Kraven available, but the sense of movement is pretty good. Heroclix. 

Joker: I'm really more of a fan of the "Clown Prince of Crime" than the "Smiling Psychopath" persona of the Joker, which I feel this sculpt reflects really well. Heroclix. 

Deadshot: Why go for a guy holding a gun, when he could have two guns on his wrist? Silver Age Deadshot has such an iconic look and I just couldn't pass it up. Heroclix. 

No comments:

Post a Comment