Thursday, February 16, 2023

From the Archives - 12

More supers, running out of "clever" stuff to write here.

Poison Ivy: I went with the all-plant colour scheme for Ivy after seeing someone do their Knight Models version that way and I kind of liked it. Makes the hair contrast more too. Heroclix. 

Wolverine: Originally converted and painted for my SHIELD 40k army, "Lucky Jim" here was going to be my Eversor Assassin. Still a great pose, which is why I've never upgraded him. Heroclix. 

Sabretooth: Went for the Ultimate version of the character to match Wolverine above, I like that his costume is less silly, though I may do a classic version at some stage. Heroclix. 
 
Wonder Woman: It's really hard to find good Wonder Woman heroclix, but this one turned out nicely. Heroclix. 

Hulk: I have many Hulks. In fact, I have something of a Hulk problem, where I just keep buying more that I don't need. This one gets used most often, as Green Hulk tends to be the one people are more familiar with, though technically it's the version from The Avengers motion picture. Heroclix.  

Flash: Do I need different versions for Barry, Wally and Bart? The costume doesn't change much. I need to get a Golden Age version at some stage, though. Heroclix. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment