Thursday, January 19, 2023

From the Archives - 10

I hope you're not sick of these, because we're only about halfway.

Bullseye: A really early repaint and one I should get around to replacing, as the sculpt is pretty poor. Heroclix 

Blazing Skull: Another costumed adventurer from the Golden Age for my Weird World War II gaming, his only real super-power seems to be being fireproof. Heroclix. 

Catgirl: Eventually, I'll need to get around to reviewing The Dark Knight Returns and The Dark Knight Strikes Again to explain why I actually quite like the latter, but I do think Carrie Kelly is an excellent Robin and later Catgirl. Heroclix.


The Invisible Man: Part of my League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, I kind of always meant to replace this model with a nicer one, but never got around to it. Reaper. 

The Question: Big fan of The Question, especially in Justice League Unlimited and 52, even if Ditko's original politics are offensive in the extreme. Heroclix. 

Riddler: Love this sculpt for this character, from the "Arkham" set if you're looking for it, really captures Nigma's cockiness and arrogance. Heroclix. 
  

No comments:

Post a Comment