Friday, April 7, 2023

From the Archives - 15

I was worried all of these would be repainted Heroclix, but looks like I've stumbled on the stash of metal at long last.

Bateu: Painted after his Stand Alone Complex design, I'm a little disappointed this member of Public Security Section 9 is without his "Standard Issue Big Gun", but the action pose is great. Converted Hasslefree. 

Mole Man: On day I realised I had a bunch of giant monsters, but no one to lead them. Thankfully I found Mole Man gathering dust in a box of spare miniatures. Heroclix. 

Conner MacLeod: I honestly forgot I had this miniature, I think I got him in a Kickstarter? Anyway, a sword-wielding immortal is certainly super enough for my games. Studio Miniatures. 
 
Punisher: Yes, there's better, metal, "not-" versions of this character available, but I love the posing on this one and the skull detailed vest is very cool. Heroclix. 

Mina Murray: I wish the dress were a little more modest, and the sword makes no sense, but finding a decent mini of Mina is pretty tricky, so this one will do for now. Ironclad. 

Captain Nemo: Ok, so I went with this "younger" Nemo because I had plans of doing a Nemo-theme army for the steampunk miniatures battle game GASLIGHT, but the player base died away and it never went anywhere. Still a nice model I feel no need to replace, though. Reaper. 

No comments:

Post a Comment