Friday, October 13, 2023

Miniatures Finished: I'm not saying it was aliens...

I actually don't usually aim for these to be "themed", but this one kind of fell into my lap and I couldn't help myself.

Predators: With the intention of using them in a range of games, I finally scored these going cheap at PAX Melbourne one year, then forgot to paint them for ages. A little big, really more 35mm scale, they still look the business. Prodos.
 
Krypto: So many "hardcore" DC fans hate this character so much, how could I not paint him? More of my games need a dog with heat vision. Heroclix. 

Omega: The variety of available Doctor Who miniatures being as varied in quality as they are, when I saw this Pathfinder miniature, I knew it was perfect for this godlike antagonist of the Doctor. Given that Omega is a though projection of his own will, the fact that this model is a little different from how he looks in the programme isn't really an issue for me. Reaper. 

Ming the Merciless: I've had Ming half-done for a while now, but I finally pulled my finger out and finished him off after re-watching Flash Gordon. Sadly the matte varnish came out a little glossy, but once I get some more of the brand I like, I should be able to fix that. Wargames Supply Dump. 

No comments:

Post a Comment