Friday, February 12, 2021

Miniatures Finished: Public Security Section 9

I was meant to have these all done for Little Wars 2018, but a bit of a mix up at Hasslefree Miniatures (which was quickly resolved by their, extremely courteous, customer service) meant I got them after the event. Still, I had everything but Mokoto done, so I figured I may as well hop to it.

Public Security Section 9 
 
Tachikoma, repainted Japanese vending machine toys. They're actually a little big, scale-wise, but they work well enough on the table. 
 
Bateu and his Tachickoma "Think Tank". Bateu is Hasslefree, I've had him for a while, but he was in dire need of some touch-ups. 
 
 I did have a Major, but when I came into a bit of cash, I decided to splurge on the Clear Resin version and the metal one to match. Beautiful models from Hasslefree and well worth the price. 

If I get a bit more cyberpunk gaming in, Section 9 will be making an appearance. If I can find a Togusa, that would do me nicely for the team. Not that I'd complain if someone made a Paz, Bouma and Saito as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment