Friday, March 26, 2021

Miniatures Finished: Killer Plants

When I started playing Empire of the Dead, I was interested in playing the scenario where factions fight it out in a greenhouse full of killer plants, so I started picking some up. It took me a while to realise that I had more than I would really need for a game, but they can work well for Supers as well. Think of Poison Ivy or Flourinc Man, maybe even Swamp Thing, summoning plant "minions" to fight for them.


Shadowforge Dryad, Fiendish Fabrications Ladyflower, Heroclix Swamp Thing 
 
Dreamblade, Shadowforge, Reaper 
 
 Reaper, Games Workshop kitbash, D&D Miniatures, Victoria Miniatures 

These "killer plants" represent the kind of "mini-project" I've been focusing on recently; something I can knock out quickly, but still useful to have around. Sure, it's not all that often that I'll play an Empire of the Dead game in the greenhouse, or have a team of heroes menaced by Poison Ivy, but keeping a handful of plants isn't a big ask either.

No comments:

Post a Comment