Friday, July 9, 2021

Miniatures Finished: EDF II

More 6mm Soviets are rolling off the painting table, set for Weird World War II and Kaiju games as well as historical. In Kaiju, they will play the role of my human forces doing their best to turn back the tide of monsters trashing cities. Why bother buying something more modern when I got all this little commies for free, after all? In terms of scale, they're a little off, I really should be going 10-15mm, but the smaller infantry will really highlight the lack of effect conventional weapons will have against giant atomic monsters. There are some more Sci-Fi and "Weird" elements coming to add to what's here.

A second Infantry Platoon, Artillery and Armoured Cars. 
 
These guns aren't my work, hence the different bases, but maybe the artillery can deter or even hurt Kaiju? 
 
More infantry, a second Platoon, I have lots more of these. 
 
There were a lot of these Armoured Cars as well, which I figured may see some use in Kaiju games as Military Police. 

No comments:

Post a Comment