Saturday, October 16, 2021

Terrain Finished: Road Signs

Mighty Ape, an Australian online retailer that stocks a fair bit of gaming stuff, was having a "Boxing Day Sale" and I grabbed a few things for my Kill Team table. I also saw these Multiverse Traffic Light/Road signs set, which I snapped up, thinking that they were finally a solution to my 28mm Traffic light problem. More fool me. Turned out that they're made for 10mm miniatures, specifically Dropzone Commander, which I have been long interested in trying, but never had the opportunity. Not a major setback, I assembled them anyway, they'll do nicely for Kaiju. 

I wasn't happy with the traffic lights, so I used the road signs, even if they're a bit too "Sci-Fi" for my needs. 

Micro Armour T-34 for an idea of scale, I had to add the Rendara bases for stability. 

With no painted Kaiju to hand as of yet, I pulled out my Frost Giant to see how they look next to something "big". 

 The Frost Giant makes a pretty good Kaiju on his own, may have to introduce him when I get around to it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment