Friday, November 12, 2021

Miniatures Finished: 11/02/19

More supers off the painting table, I really should be putting more effort into the stat cards for Ultimate Alliance so that I can run more games. I used to do them at work, but that was a few jobs back now. Also, I'd need to run more games, which doesn't look to be happening anytime soon either.

Batman: After watching the classic Adam West series, I just had to pick up a model and get him painted. Also, I need to do a Batman meets Godzilla game at some point, as I'll never get to see the canceled Adam West film that could have been. Knight Models 

Psylocke: Painted Betsy up for use in my MI-13 SuperSystem RPG campaign, went with the classic costume because the sexy ninja version really irks me. Also the player wrote and ran the character more telekinesis based, so the classic version made more sense. Heroclix 

Goku: A sale on Hobbly Link Japan got me this little guy, a perfect Dragonball era Goku, for pulp games and the like. He came with a quad-bike and Oolong, both more 1/35 scale, but thanks to his crouching posture, Goku works nicely for 28mm. Bandai 
 
Ragman: I was going to paint this figure up as a ghost for Empire of the Dead, but after watching Season 5 of Arrow, I decided having a Ragman may be good down the track for a Croatonans game. Heroclix 

Yamcha and Puar: Another model kit, I use this for Maximilian 1934 games rather than superheroes; again, cramming supers into other games. I had to add a rear bumper to help with playability. Bandai 

Super Skrull: I'm sure I had a reason for painting up all of my Skrulls (other than my ongoing Skull obsession), but I can't remember what it was. Heroclix 

No comments:

Post a Comment