Friday, February 4, 2022

EDF VI

The amount of unpainted terrain I had was getting a bit much, so I've worked it into my rotation along with miniatures. First up was some stuff for Kaiju and WWII, as I want to run some Kaiju at the Australian Plastic Model expo.

Together, the bases make a decent sized collective farm. 
 
A T-34/85 uses some farm buildings for cover. 
 
These Monopoly buildings are great for the 6mm scale, I'm tempted to scope out Op Shops for more sets. 
 
I had a heap of spare ZIS trucks, so some have found their way onto terrain pieces. The gas tank is from a knockoff Battleship set.

 The tractor is also a spare miniature from the box I got from my father. 

I have some more terrain planned, with a bit of a twist on what's already here, so keep an eye out if you're a fan of the smaller scales. 

No comments:

Post a Comment