Friday, June 10, 2022

Minatures Finished: Big Lads

Some weeks I seem to get a whole lot of work done on supers, others it feels like I struggle to get even one done. Oddly, the handful I've finished lately are all larger than human-sized, which is a nice switch-up to the normal and makes for some fun pictures.

Sobek: After re-reading 52, I decided I needed a Sobek, Isis and Osiris to go with my Black Adam. Oddly, I came across Sobek first, so he got done. Tempted to do another version where he's eating Osiris, but we'll see. Reaper Bones. 

Baymax: I mostly wanted the "soft and cuddly" Baymax first up, as you may have seen way back, but the option of this one as well was pretty tempting. Nano Metalfigs. 

Thrak: As I've been playing Empire of the Dead again, I thought it may actually be fun to try and put together a version of the "Victorian Justice League" I did years back. J'onn J'onzz here will use the "Mister Chop" character stats with no modification needed. Tin Man. 


Maestro: Couldn't resist this alternate-future Hulk with shaggy hair and megalomania after reading the new Contest of Champions. Will have to work him into some Sci-Fi gaming soon. Heroclix. 

The Destroyer Armour: I needed the head off this guy for my Kill Team Aesir Dreadnought, but he was too big, so my old one got beheaded and this guy got a coat of paint. Looks better bigger anyway. Heroclix. 

Bushmaster: One day, I'll have enough painted Serpent Society characters to get a game in, but until then, I can have fun painting them up. Heroclix. 

No comments:

Post a Comment