Friday, February 9, 2024

Miniatures Finished: Centurions Reborn! (Part I)

For my Ultimate Alliance Annihilation game I ran years ago, I had a collection of "Centurions" to play as antagonists, but over the years many ended up being cannibalised for other projects. Looking down the barrel of actually being able to run my long-planned Annihilation campaign, I decided to get the idea going again.

Super-powered beings drawn from 100 worlds in the Negative Zone, many of the Centurions are not loyal to Annhihilus, but have not choice but to fight. 
 
I'm not sure if I'll be doing a full 100 Centurions, but for now I'm just repainting loose Heroclix with interesting sculpts that aren't famous heroes in their own rights. 
 
Another advantage of using old Heroclix is that they can just be kept in a box without taking too much damage and I don't mind if they're lost or broken during a display game.

No comments:

Post a Comment