Friday, April 2, 2021

500 Posts and more to come!

I knew when I started this blog that it would be a longitudinal project, even back when it was essentially just a log for my SuperSystem and Ultimate Alliance figures and games. I started writing this casually to try and keep my writing going as my novel and minis game just weren't happening every day like they had been towards the end of my first degree. Of course, neither of those projects are actually finished (though the novel is getting close) and the blog has now taken over as probably the most writing I do in any given week. But enough about me, here's another fun look back at the last 100 entries on this blog and a fun little bonus at the end.




































































































And the last one:


No comments:

Post a Comment