Friday, March 1, 2024

Miniatures Finished: Cosmic Girls

Strictly speaking, the title should be "Cosmic Women", but I wanted to go for the song reference. You should know what I'm about by now.

Monica Rambeau: AKA Photon, Captain Marvel and many other names, of course I had to do Monica in her Nextwave outfit. Monica Rambeau, leader of the Nextwave squad, lies all the time. Heroclix

Hawkgirl: As a fan of the Justice League animates series, I had to get around to painting a Hawkgirl at some stage, going for colours from that programme, of course. Heroclix

Ursa: One day, I'll get my hands on the Zod, Ursa and Non from Superman II, but until then, this version, reminiscent of Last Son of Krypton, will do nicely. Heroclix

Starfire: I'm still wavering on how many of the Teen Titans I'll be collecting and painting, but I felt that having a Nightwing necessitated a Starfire. Heroclix

Captain Marvel and Boots: I was looking for a miniature of Carol Danvers in her Captain Marvel costume when I found this version with bomber jacket and "Rosie the Riveter" pose and just had to have it. As it so happened, I also had a "spare" cat from Reaper, so Boots got to join in on the fun too. Heroclix 

Jewel: I'm not sure that I'd ever really have any in-game use for Jessica Jones' superhero identity, but I kept this figure from a job-lot and it was pretty fun to paint after doing a lot of dark colours on a commission job. Heroclix

No comments:

Post a Comment