Friday, January 14, 2022

Terrain Finished: Concrete Barriers

A while back, I had to order some items from Secret Weapon Bases for my Warhammer 40K/Kill Team stuff and had the usual space in the basket before the shipping jumped up. These Jersey Barriers were sold to me as "plastic", but are PVC resin, rather than unexpanded polystyrene that may be expected from that description. Still, they came together nicely with a little drybrushing and a couple of coats of varnish.

Five barriers isn't a huge amount, but should be enough for my 6'x4' table. 
 
A couple of Primaris Space Marines for scale because they were what I had laying around at the time. 
 
 If the grim dark future or post-apocalypse is more your jam, these would take some wear and bullet holes nicely. 

No comments:

Post a Comment