Saturday, May 4, 2024

Miniatures Finished: Weird Science

Keeping to loose themes for a while, here are some science-related characters I painted up in-between other projects. 

Baxter Stockman: I wasn't planning on getting this character anytime soon, but I got him in a blister and couldn't resist a Playmates Toys style paintjob. Heroclix 

Weather Wizard: I have a growing collection of Flash's Rogues that I'll have to do something with one day. I love how crummy the colour scheme looks on this guy. Heroclix 

Metallo: A classic Superman foe I've wanted to get on the table for years, but kept forgetting to paint him. This classic Clix isn't a brilliant sculpt, but has plenty of character. Heroclix 


Mister Terrific: I considered painting my copy of this character up after watching Arrow, but never got around to him. I'm tempted to do a couple of "T-Spheres" on separate bases to buzz around him. Heroclix 

Robotman: Different base for this figure as I was using him as a "Plod-Bot" for Judge Dredd miniatures for a while. I guess now I'll have to get the rest of the Doom Patrol. Heroclix. 

Angstrom Levy: How could I not get this awesome antagonist from Invincible onto the table? A classic evil genius with teleporting powers, his knowledge of the multiverse makes him truly dangerous. Heroclix 

No comments:

Post a Comment