Friday, March 4, 2022

Miniatures Finished: 28/06/19

There's little in the way of theme as to what I'm getting painted currently, as the boxes of unpainted supers have begun to overflow and whatever happened to be on top got attention first. This means I'm painting a bit of a variety, which is fun and keeps me from getting bored. 

Dire Wraith: I had a reason for painting a dire wraith, but I really can't remember what it was. Heroclix. 

The Destroyer (Deathwatch Dreadnought): Of course the Dread for Kill Team Aesir had to be the Destroyer Armour. With the Heresy era dread, it was pretty easy to replace the head. Converted Games Workshop. 

Skrull Commando: Again, I had a plan for the Skrulls, so I painted my last couple up, but whatever it was never eventuated, so here we are. Heroclix. 

 
Red Skull: I had Red Skull painted for years to use in Secrets of the Third Reich, but when I sold off my German army, I touched him up and fixed some mistakes. Heroclix. 

Vampire Batman: I have "that" friend, who likes to find the most ridiculous and "hardcore" varieties of a character, so I had to show him just how hard I deep cut with Vampire Batman. The comic is more interesting than good, but he was fun to paint and may have to appear in a game sometime. Heroclix. 

Sandman: This figure was seeing use in my MI-13 campaign until I converted a new version (as can be seen in the old AARs). This one got a touch-up now that I'm a bit better with highlights and yellow. Heroclix.

No comments:

Post a Comment