Friday, March 25, 2022

Miniatures Finished - 28/07/19

What's this, more ecletcic selections of painted miniatures? I'm feeling a lack of motivation as far as the supers are concerned right now, which is why some of these are more in the "Supers and Systems" line.

Hela: What else could my Deathwatch Chaplain be than the Goddess of Death herself? Especially after Thor Ragnarok, her whirling blades of death are known to slice through foes with ease. Converted Games Workshop. 

Tarzan: As well as seeing use in Empire of the Dead as my Lycoan Wolflord, this King of the Jungle is perfect for Colonial/Victorian games  and maybe even a modern Afrian team-up; Black Panther, The Phantom and Tarzan Vs Local Warlord anyone? Tinman Miniatures. 

Black Knight: I was using Black Knight for Empire of the Dead in my MI-13 Holy Order faction, but as I never got that to a state I was happy with, they got bumped for the Tarzan Lycoans. He got a recent touch-up for the last session of my MI-13 SS4RPG. Heroclix. 

 
Mr Hyde: Back when I played VSF games, getting the League of Extraordinary Gentlemen together was one of the first things I did. Of course, me being me, I never used the damn things in a game. Now that I've been on an Empire of the Dead kick, I'm going to change that, so Hyde got a touch-up. Malifaux. 

King Tut: After experiencing how amazing Adam West Batman was for myself, I had to start getting his villains. King Tut is one of my favourites and there are plenty of Egyptian miniatures around if I feel like adding henchmen later. Heroclix. 

Hawk-Owl: I warned you he was coming. Marvel's Hawk-Owl is one of the obscure gems I wanted to bring to the table-top back when I got started with my Ultimate Alliance project, a character who never really got the chance he deserved. Mentally-stable Chicago Batman with an Owl theme, what's not to love? Expect to see him in action soon. Converted Heroclix.

No comments:

Post a Comment