Friday, March 18, 2022

600 Posts, a Retrospective

These looks back over the last hundred or so posts are usually pretty fascinating, but I found this one particularly so. As most blog entries have been written around two whole years in advance of publication, I can see the gradual shift happening in the tone and approach I've been taking beginning to manifest. Where post 501 was is a much different place than where 601 will be, but it's only when I scan back through those 100 posts that I can really see the change happening. So what is the future of Lead Capes? Well, the blog is going to go more into rules, trying out different games, politics and more think-pieces. It may not to be to everyone's tastes, but I go where the writing takes me and I always welcome feedback when I get it. So please enjoy the following images looking back over the last 100 posts with a bit of fun right at the end.




































































































Thank you for reading and I'll see you in another 100!


No comments:

Post a Comment