Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Cryptic Conflicts - Part II

No, I didn't forget about this one, but circumstance conspired against me. I blew through most of my savings in my last trimester of Post-Grad, so I can't be too picky with work at the moment, meaning I'm missing club more often than not. So the campaign did continue for a while, but I didn't participate as much as I would have liked and there weren't a lot of photos taken. That means that this is the second and final entry for the campaign, which is not really what I wanted, but it doesn't follow that the exercise failed. I ended up with half a dozen people playing SuperSystem [4], mostly for the first time and more interested besides that. When I break out the supers again at club, probably in 2018, I imagine I'll have even more players keen to give the game a go. 
Here are the last of the game pictures, with what commentary I can remember, with the "new format" of the blog, you'll be seeing this somewhere around six months after the games were played. 

 Testing out the "Base Battle" scenario on my new, easy to transport board. 

 Still thrilled to bits with my Deep Cut Studios mat. 

 Invaders from another reality menace the city. 

 The plaza needs a little work still, but looks good in this shot, right? 

 Triskelion Comics has had some updates since this, when it's closer to done, I'll take some new pictures. 

 My Knights of Dice building is waiting on the interior kit before I finish it off. 

 The view across the rooftops. 

The comic store owner has a sweet ride. 

No comments:

Post a Comment