Saturday, September 18, 2021

Miniatures Finished - 31/12/18

Much like my Goons and Thugs, I decided that lugging around a figure case full of metal civilians was a bit pointless, so I'd be better replacing them with more durable plastics that can rattle around a box safely. For the most part, I just grab "civilian" Heroclix and dunk them in some Army Painter dip, apply some matte spray varnish and base. 

And there's some other stuff too, I'm still painting lots of Sci-Fi minis and Kaiju, but there's always room for a hero or two. 


Totoro: A toy I found in a store, he makes a nice addition to my Impudent Mortal bus shelters. All I did was add a base for stability. 

Leatherneck: This classic TMNT baddie looked better in the cartoons, but the quality and dynamic pose of this mini is really great for the price. Heroclix. 

Skrull Infiltrator: Embrace Change. I picked up a bag of Imperial Guard bits off a friend and it included a Vox Caster Guardsman in a nifty "at rest" pose. As I can't leave well-enough alone, I just had to give him a head-swap and make him an infiltrator. I may have started adding a Skrull to every army I work on, just because. Converted Games Workshop. 


Civilians: I seem to have gotten a bad can of Tamiya Matt Clear, because there's still some shine on these. They may not be as nice as whitemetal miniatures, but for under a dollar each, these Heroclix come up nicely. Ultimate Dazzler, Bruno Manhiem and Wonderman. Heroclix. 

No comments:

Post a Comment