Friday, October 14, 2022

Miniatures Finished: EDF XII

After some discussions online about using 6mm infantry with 1/400 Gundams, which is technically incorrect, as 1/400 infantry would be 0.7mm, but what "looks better" is sometimes the better choice for games, much as my Kaiju project hovers somewhere between 2mm and 12mm at the best of times. Rather than spend money I don't have on more 6mm figures that "better" resemble One Year War Zeon infantry, I just gave some spare WWII Soviet Spetsnaz a coat of paint.

They still look too much like WWII Soviets for my liking, but the effect is fine. 
 
And, of course, I managed to come into more free 6mm stuff, this time, some KV-2s, the bottom right one getting a "Laser Canon" due to being broken in the packet. I love these for any Kaiju and Sci-Fi games as they're just such a funny looking tank. 

No comments:

Post a Comment