Friday, May 5, 2023

From the Archives - 17

And now some big guys from the figure case that can actually fit them. Storage can be a big issue for some supers miniatures, as outlandish capes and hulking muscles can take up a lot of space that many figure cases don't allow for.

Joe Fixit: I said I have a Hulk problem, that problem being I don't have enough Hulks. Seriously though, how can you pass up this sculpt? So full of character. Heroclix. 

Drax the Destroyer: Classic Drax, cape and all, I picked this one up after seeing someone else's repaint online. He's pretty big. Heroclix. 

The Thing: Who doesn't love Aunt Petunia's Favourite Nephew? The ever-lovon' blue-eyed Thing? Ben Grimm gets plenty of play on my table as he's a great character and a great figure. Heroclix. 

Man-Thing: Another figure originally painted for Necromunda, Man-Thing saw some play as "The Shambler", then a Blood Bowl Treeman before ending up as himself. Heroclix. 

Grey Hulk: My first Hulk, painted for my 40K Ultimates/SHIELD project, hence both savage and grey. This figure is a little harder to find, but has a great look and mass to it. Heroscape. 

Hydro Man: Not sure where I got this one, but the combination of translucent pieces and opaque is really nice. Heroclix.

No comments:

Post a Comment