Friday, April 24, 2020

Miniatures Finished: Bad meets Evil

I've been teaching someone to paint, as she likes superheroes, so my progress has been assisted a little. I don't consider it cheating. 

Batman (John-Paul Valley) - From the "Knightquest" event, I'm actually a bit of a fan of the character, despite the OTT '90s style. 

Captain Fate (Reaper Miniatures) - A conversion to get one of the more obscure Marvel characters I want to game with. 

Black Adam (Heroclix) - I was never a fan of the character until I read 52, now I want to get him into more games. 


Radioactive Man (Heroclix) - Touch-up of one of my first clix repaints. 

Lilith (Privateer Press) - As I continue to collect and paint superhero miniatures, the clix offerings are no longer enough and I'm having to hunt down unexpected miniature ranges for some characters. In this instance, Lilith from Marvel horror comics. 

Scorpion (Heroclix) - Same as Radioactive Man, this one was done years ago and was just a bit worn out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment