Friday, July 14, 2023

Miniatures Finished: 01/04/20

Three heroes and three villains finished means my painting must be going alright, a good balance, you know? These were finished during the COVID-19 Pandemic, a period in which I was pretty prolific at the painting table, but not so much for superheroes.

Demogorgon: This bendy-plastic figure came with a Stranger Things themed D&D starter set I brought for work, but never used, and even after undercoat, varnish and hairspray, still flexes easily when held. Hopefully someone gives us a good version in whitemetal or resin at some stage. D&D Miniatures. 

Solomon Grundy: I've had this figure painted for years, but when I dug it out for my "From the Archives" articles, I wasn't happy with it, so he got a repaint. Heroclix. 

The Untitled Goose: After playing Untitled Goose Game, I knew I had to get a version of the protagonist in miniature. In games, the Goose won't so much be a playable character as it will be a GM or AI controlled piece that harries anything near it, maybe makes off with objectives. Converted Eureka. 

Rash: I'm steadily adding more video game characters to my roster thanks to the efforts of people online and friends with 3D printers. Whilst Rash and Battletoads weren't high on my list of stuff to add, I kind of didn't want to pass it over. 3D Print 

The Shadow: I told you he'd be back, cape now fixed. Reaper Bones 

Human Torch: After putting this figure up in my "From the Archives" entries, I decided a 20-odd year old paint job needed updating. Heroclix.

No comments:

Post a Comment