Friday, March 15, 2024

Miniatures Finished: EDF XIII

I still have a little Kaiju stuff to work through, though without an event to run the game at anytime soon, I'm mostly just painting to break up other gaming projects.

Baba Yaga's hut (Dreamblade) and Goemon (Ultraman).

Detail on Goemon, sorry about the picture alignment, I forgot that I can't rotate them after uploading. These old Japanese kits have some great detail, even if they can be a little wonky.

More terrain, this time Dropzone Commander pieces to represent the more technologically developed areas of the Earth.

Baba Yaga represents the "Soviet" faction of my setting making dark pacts to keep the fight going. I'm not sure how that will play out in games, but I don't need to figure that out just yet.


In contrast, the advanced "Japanese" human faction has reverse-engineered alien technology to even up the fight. This enables me to have giant robots and retro tanks fighting giant monsters, depending on where I set the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment