Donate

Like the blog and want to contribute? Drop some Bison Dollars at paypal.me/leadcapes

Thursday, August 6, 2026

Miniatures Finished: Unmatched - Battle of Legends Volume 1

Slowly painting through my growing Unmatched collection continues with "Battle of Legends - Volume 1", not quite the first set in the series, but essentially a "core" in many ways. Although most of the characters in the set are considered pretty weak by now, excepting Alice, this is kind of the foundation of how the Iello sets would look and play. And personally I like playing Sinbad, even if he's swingy.


Medusa, King Arthur, Alice and Sinbad

I much prefer painting the Iello characters to the Marvel ones, as I have the fun little challenge of using a colour palette that matches the assigned base ring for the model. Plus I already own a whole lot of superhero and pop culture miniatures for my Ultimate Alliance stuff, so Unmatched focusing on Mythological and Literary characters kind of tickles my fancy in just the right way.

No comments:

Post a Comment