Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Miniatures Finished: The Last

That's it! Every miniature for my display game completed. Now just to organise a group shot... 

 Rocket Racoon (Bombshell), Prince Vultan (Dirk Garrison), Blade (Footsore) and Hit-Girl (USX). 

 Miss Marvel (Clix), Slowbro (toy) and Bateu (Hasslefree). 

 20 Streetlamps from C&C. If I never have to assemble one of these again, I'll die happy. 

 Obligatory scale shot. 

 The TARDIS got a new coat of paint, like the real one, it was getting a bit worn and chipped. 

 The Phantom (Avolka), Devil and Nidoking get some flock and Zatana (Clix). 

It's been a bit of a marathon and I'm glad that the minis are all ready. Now just to finish eight more character sheets and at least ten more terrain pieces. In six weeks. Wish me luck. 

1 comment: