Friday, August 19, 2016

Miniatures Finished: Centurions/Space Heroes/Alien Civilians

Apologies, as you've seen half of these before, but now the group is finished: 

 The Centurions are Annihilus' army of 100 super-powered beings, forced into his service by the shrinking and dying Negative Zone. These minis are all various spare Clix I had in my collection, given interesting paint jobs. 

 Much as is my style, these colourful aliens can pull triple duty, as they will form a generic "Space" team for SuperSystem, allowing me to try out power combinations that don't fit my other teams. 

 As for their final role, they can work as Alien civilians in a wide range of games. Not bad for something I had laying around. 
 

1 comment:

  1. Great job, reminds me of the loads of minis I need to finish!

    ReplyDelete