Saturday, August 7, 2021

Miniatures Finished - 12/12/18

Plenty of work to keep me busy, but there's always time to slap a few coats of paint around and keep the lead pile from overwhelming me. 

Green Hornet: After watching the Batman/Green Hornet crossover episodes (featuring Adam West and Van Williams), I had to get this classic crime-fighter on my table. Copplestone

Kato: Can't have the Green Hornet without Kato, best played by the incomparable Bruce Lee. Much like other pairings in Ultimate Alliance (Doctor and companion, Booster Gold and Skeets), players will probably use both Green Hornet and Kato as a single 'character'. Copplestone 

Nick Fury (616): The Heroclix Ultimate/MCU Furies are nice, but I've never been really keen on the classic versions available. Thankfully this version, intended to look like David Hasselhoff from the 1998 film, with a more comic book paintjob, he suits well. Studio Miniatures 

Devil Dinosaur and Moon Boy: I did have a Devil Dinosaur, but this new one was a bit nicer and cheap on the secondary market. Regular readers will well know that I have a fondness for obscure comic book characters. Heroclix 

Red Skull: I had to do a 20mm Red Skull for Bush Wars when I began work on African Fascists. For more information on that, take a look at the NWA Bush Wars Blog where I've done a couple of articles. Converted AB Miniatures 20mm 

The Fury: So I did eventually get around to resculpting the head of my conversion for The Fury. It looks a lot better now, though I'd really rather a proper mini that looks like the old Marvel UK comics. Converted Horroclix. 

No comments:

Post a Comment