Friday, August 20, 2021

EDF IV

The Tank Factories of the Steppes have been hard at work, churning out T-34/85s to battle the Kaiju hordes. Or maybe Nazis, depends what games I get to play with them. A friend at NWA walked me through what a Flames of War Soviet Tank Company may look like, so I got onto painting up 20 T-34/85s for a learning game at some stage, once he's past his current Napoleonic fixation. 

A decent sized Tank Platoon made up of the very-nice GHQ miniatures that came from my father. 

Platoon Commander and NCOs feature infantry on the base for easy identification. 

After 20+ years of 28mm gaming, I'm getting sold on smaller scales with the excellent results that a little washing and drybrushing can give. 

I figure if I'm also using these for Kaiju, then I'll need plenty to be thrown around and stepped on. 

 Looking at these, I really think I need a Soviet Mecha, like Cherno Alpha from Pacific Rim or maybe a giant Red Dynamo? Plenty of ideas for later...

No comments:

Post a Comment