Friday, October 29, 2021

Melee of Champions - Part II

Despite not having an event to run my Melee of Champions games at for a few months yet, I'm still picking up figures when I see them going cheap.

Luigi and Mario Amiibos I picked up because I'm working on a little "Introductory Scenario" in which the brothers Mario take on Bowser.

Lara Croft figure and Samus Amiibo add some female power to the proceedings. I would have preferred a 'chunkier' Samus, this version makes her seem emaciated under that armour.

Obi Wan and Anakin Disney Infinity figures. I know a few people are trying out Super Mission Force for Star Wars Games, but the lack of antagonists in the range may limit this idea.

Han Solo, Davy Jones and Poe, all Disney Infinity. Han and Poe work better in Super Mission Force, with some basic Wildcard stats, but, again, a lack of cheaply available Stormtroopers means they may get moved on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment