Saturday, October 23, 2021

Wave IV

I didn't really have much of a plan for my Kaiju and Micro Armour terrain, then I had the good luck to come across an incomplete Monopoly set and a couple of other "junked" board games, which gave me an idea. The following terrain pieces are nothing more than some houses, hotels and "submarines" mounted on some PAX Aus badges I had from previous years.

The bases are meant to represent Soviet Collective Farms, to tie in with the Soviet army. 
 
The Soviet infantry and rocket truck give an idea of scale. 
 
What's this? Some kind of alien attack? 
 
Some based and touched-up "Kaiju Spawn". 
 
Play-Arts Legion from the Gamera franchise with several warriors. A Boxing Day sales purchase from Hobby Link Japan. 
 
Poseable, die cast and plastic mix, Legion is one of the biggest Kaiju I have, and a hell of a model. 
 
This shot with the truck demonstrates just how big Legion is. 

No comments:

Post a Comment