Friday, December 17, 2021

Flight Stands

I've never really been satisfied with the range of flight stands for superheroes available, and have long been sick of upturned plastic tumblers and wine glasses. I spoke to Mike at Battlefield Accessories and he came up with these for me: 

These are 3mm lasercut perspex, which do the job nicely, but can be a big fragile, as I haven't glued them together. 
 
The kind without the disc on top is perfect for larger based figures, like Ravenous here, or vehicles. 
 
As well as working great for individual miniatures, the version with the disc makes a great place to fight over the city streets. Thor is on a 50mm base and Allen is on a 32mm. 
 
At 13" tall, the stands create a great impression on the table. 

I don't know if they're in the catalog, but contact Battlefield Accessories and maybe Mike can sort you out.  

No comments:

Post a Comment