Friday, December 10, 2021

Miniatures Finished - 16/03/19

In addition to painting new miniatures, I've also been through some of my older ones, making repairs and touching up the paint jobs now that I'm a little better at painting than I was when I started this project.

Union Jack: Originally completed for games of 1949 Secrets of the Third Reich, Union Jack came out for use in my SS4 RPG campaign. His knife was a little bent, so he got a new one, courtesy of a Space Marine Scout. Converted Heroclix. 

The Haunted Tank: Another figure that saw use in SOTR, this Haunted Tank was always intended for a big supers WWII game that I never really got my shit together to run. A new coat of wash and this piece was sold on to a Chain of Command player. Heroclix. 

GI Robot: Last of the SOTR heroes, I promise. I can't remember why, but I felt I really needed this obscure DC character on my gaming table, so I threw one together. Converted Warlord. 

 
Kirby: I have been looking for a 28mm Kirby for years! And I'm still looking, as this one's a little big, really. Some fudging of the scale is necessary though, as a "heroic" 28mm Kirby would be around 5mm tall. Toy. 

Ghost Rider: A little research on 1930s motorcycles and Heroclix and I was able to find a Ghost Rider suitable for Maximilian 1934. It's a bit tricky to tell from the picture, but he's painted in brown leathers for a more era-appropriate look. Converted Heroclix. 

Small Town Sheriff: Technically, this represents Sheriff Daltry, the alter-ego of obscure Marvel character Captain Fate and was painted for my MI-13 campaign, but serves well as a civilian for most games. Reaper Bones.

No comments:

Post a Comment