Friday, March 10, 2023

From the Archives - 13

Seeing so many of these heroes that have never really seen play is making me want to run more games. Which means I need to write more character stats. Better get to it...

Batman: Picking this Batman figure early into building my Ultimate Alliance project was a pretty easy choice, the presence of the pose is perfect for the character. I went with a BTAS colour scheme, of course. Heroclix. 

Luke Cage: The factory paint job of this figure had him in pretty ordinary clothes, so I changed things up as a tribute to Luke's original costume. Heroclix. 

Black Panther: A "colonial era" version of Black Panther for Pirates gaming, where players could land on Wakanda during the big multiplayer game and get butchered. The lucky few got away with some treasure and a much-diminished crew. Converted Heroclix. 

Captain America: I started with a repainted Ultimate Captain America, but this classic costume has seen the most play in my games. You can't really top a Silver-Age Cap charging into battle, shield at the ready. Heroclix. 

Deadpool: Probably the figure I get the most comment on at events, because I went with the classic comic colour scheme, rather than the one most people are familiar with through the video games and films. That said, I painted this model sometime around 2009, so the films wouldn't be out for years. Heroclix. 

Spider-Man: I think I may be the only supers gamer who likes the pose of this figure, but I honestly find too many of the Spider-Man Heroclix to be too static for my tastes. Heroclix. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment