Friday, March 24, 2023

From the Archives - 14

Hey, another one of these! Can't stop, won't stop.

Human Torch (Jim Hammond): Another hastily-acquired WWII character, I always intend to use this Human Torch in more games, but the opportunity never crops up. Heroclix. 

Moon Knight: On a flat base because the intention was to use Moon Knight for pulp games, I must have bought every sculpt of this character, but none of them have been great, sadly. Heroclix. 

Human Torch (Johnny Storm): The very first superhero miniature I painted, I actually used to use this for Necromunda as a Wyrd Pyromaniac. Johnny has since been repainted again to match my current skill level. Heroclix.
 
Wasp: I'm unsure if I picked this one up to be part of my SHIELD 40k project, or later as a job-lot, but I'm pretty sure I didn't order her specifically, because I had my eye on a more Silver Age version of Janet. Heroclix. 

Mokoto: I was sure I'd shown this model before, but I couldn't find it in the archive, so here we are. I have the expensive clear resin version as well to mark when she uses her thermoptic camo. Hasslefree. 

No comments:

Post a Comment