Friday, June 2, 2023

From the Archives - 18

Some of these may already actually be on the blog somewhere, but I honestly can't find them in my database, so here we are.

Green Goblin: Despite being such a big part of the Spider-Man canon, there aren't too many good Heroclix sculpts of the Green Goblin. This one has a nice thin glider and a trail of smoke that doesn't break off easily. Heroclix. 

MODOK: Fun fact, this version is about the same size as the Marvel Crisis Protocol version and only costs around $8. Heroclix. 

Vulture: I've only ever bothered with the Adrien Toomes version of this character, but the Spider-Man Homecoming version would be neat as well if I could find it in my scale. Heroclix. 
 
Hawkman: Another character with shockingly few good versions, I've repainted the flesh on Carter a few times, as the plastic seems to turn the paint powdery after a while. Heroclix. 

Zzzax: How can you not love a big, electric monster who's name is an onomatopoeia? I really need to get him on the table for a game at some point. Heroclix. 

Iron Man: This version, from the "Avengers" set is really good and cheap if you're looking for a 2000s looking Tony Stark. Heroclix. 

No comments:

Post a Comment