Friday, June 30, 2023

From the Archives - 19

Ok, I think this should be the last one for a while. It's amazing how long it took to catalog all of the supers minis I have, I really need a better system for storing them so that I can keep track of what's where.

Venom: I may really not be a fan of the character, but if you have Spider-Man you need the iconic villains. This version has a good presence and size for a very '90s look. Heroclix. 

Mister Hyde: Last of my League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, the outsize top-hat leans Hyde towards the film rather than the comic, but I love the character of the piece. Wyrd. 

Mk I Iron Man: I wasn't going to have too many different Iron Man suits but I opened this one in a booster and couldn't resist painting it up. Heroclix. 
 
Kyurem: I think this figure came in a box of cards I bough back when I ran Pokemon League at work? I know it was a while ago because of the square base, from a short-lived Dungeon Crawl project. Toy. 

Thor: Before the MCU film, there was only a couple of looks to choose from for Thor, so I went with this more armored version, which I still really like, though most people aren't big fans. Heroclix. 

Rhino: Pretty sure this is one of the oldest Heroclix I own, in that it was part of my original collection, back when I played. The paint work on it is pretty old too, I probably should update it. Heroclix. 

No comments:

Post a Comment