Friday, July 17, 2020

Miniatures Finished - 30/05/18

Man, does work get slow during the winter. The only thing stopping me from painting more are hand cramps, so the Massage Therapist girlfriend is getting called a bit, as well as plenty of Smash Bros to keep my wrist loose. 

Omni-Man - Are you reading Invincible yet? Because you really should be reading Invincible. Omni-Man has a great arc in the comics and really nails the "alien on Earth" feel for a take on Superman. Heroclix

Korg - Hey, bro, I'm made of rocks! As there wasn't a set of Thor Ragnarok Heroclix, I had to take a comic Korg and paint him like the film. I like to think he sounds like Taika Waititi. Heroclix 

Kate Bishop - AKA Hawkeye, AKA "the girl one", AKA my future wife. Yeah, you should also be reading Hawkeye - Kate Bishop, it's pretty great, and so is she, I love her.


Alucard - Not my favourite character, but when I saw him, I thought he'd be cool to have, especially if I ever want to do some "Haloween" games with the Midnight Sons, Croatoans or movie monsters. Etsy  

Mk 1 Iron Man - I promised myself I wasn't going to get all these different versions of the Iron Man armour, but when I opened this one in a booster, I decided to keep it. Heroclix 

Japanese Spider-Man - Again if you've never seen Japanese Spider-Man, open up a YouTube tab and check it out. Naturally I had to make myself one. Converted Heroclix 

No comments:

Post a Comment