Friday, January 5, 2024

Miniatures Finished: Cool Customers

Ice to see you again, cool cats and chill chicks! Here's a frosty fresh look at the glacially grim supers that have slid off my painting table recently.

Captain Cold: One of the famous Flash "Rogues" that I have ready to go, Captain Cold will also see some use in Suicide Squad games. Heroclix 

Blizzard: A rare item in my collection, in that I opened Blizzard from a booster pack of the Iron Man set that was pretty awesome. I persevered the translucent section because I kind of like how it looks. Heroclix. 

Mister Freeze: I've had a few versions of Mister Freeze over the years, but they've met with bad ends, like snapping across the torso and being stolen. Finally got around to doing a decent version for Batman/Gotham games. Heroclix 
 
Vermin: One of the very first comics I owned was one of Spider-Man's first encounters with Vermin, so I've had a soft spot for this obscure and tragic villain for a while. Got him in a booster as I probably wouldn't have picked him up otherwise. Heroclix 

Scarlet Spider: So he may not be a great character, but I have plans for a Spider-Man centric mini-campaign at some point and I'll be needing him. He got painted because I wanted to practice a blue/red scheme for a commission project. Heroclix 

Michael Korvac: I quite like this character and think his Guardians of the Galaxy/Avengers run is really good, if brief. My gaming group keeps talking about non-40K narrative science fiction gaming, so Korvac may get a second life. Heroclix 

No comments:

Post a Comment