Friday, January 12, 2024

Miniatures Finished: Bot War Infestor Queen

I think this model was sitting on my painting table for around six months, which is pretty rare for me, as I tend to paint quickly, but I just kind of got bored with it when it looked like I wouldn't get to play much Bot War anytime soon.

The mighty Infestor Queen! She's scaled for the 8mm Bot War stuff, but I've placed a Heroclix figure next to her so you can get an idea of just how big she is! 
 
The whole model only features around 8 paint colours on her, mostly washes, but I'm really happy with how she turned out! 
 
With the Queen done, I've now painted every model in the Infestors faction, so I'm looking at some Red Star or maybe Overlords so that I can demo games for people. 
 
I changed the scythe she had to something less comically large, this part is from a Dark Eldar Talos.

No comments:

Post a Comment