Friday, September 13, 2024

Miniatures Finished: Ratzies!

After selling off some of my Weird World War II figures, I decided I needed some new antagonists for Golden Age and Pulp games, so I picked up a box of Warlord Winter War Germans from work. Some quick work and a fast paint job and I have another team of henchmen for games.

The paint work is pretty a-historical, more intended to evoke Pulp Comics than actual German Infantry.

The kit comes with this great hand holding a folded map, which makes for a perfect "I have the plans now Kapitan Amerika! Nothing will stop the Third Reich now!" kind of moment with the model. He also has a skull eye-patch, which didn't photograph properly.

You can never have enough Panzerfausts, especially when fighting Allied Superheroes.

Plenty of potential for these guys in Pulp games too, a great kit for any 28mm Superhero gamer.

No comments:

Post a Comment