Sunday, May 31, 2015

Annihilation Day

Well, yesterday was the culmination of all my hard work and, I have to say, it was a ball. I think I had about a dozen players throughout the day, but I was so busy that I didn't get too many photos. Not such a tragedy, as the light in the venue was poor. 

 On the way in, Galactus is my co-pilot. 

 The selection of heroes. 

 The Annihilation wave. 

 The Universal unmaker. 

 Some shots of the set up. 





 I was pleasantly surprised by the character selections on the day; the first four up were Tomar Re, Batgirl (Cassandra Cain), The Vision and Ghost Rider (Johnny Blaze). 

 Don't have many in-game shots, so this will be more of a highlight reel than an actual AAR. 

 The spirit of Vengeance tackles the Head Seeker of Annihilus. 

 Tomar Re zips around the rooftops, rescuing civilians with the aid of his power ring. 

 The wave devours everything in its path. 


 A super-powered tussle breaks out in front of the comic store. 

 The shot of the day, as Zatana takes down Judge Fear with her fists alone.

 Gamera, defender of the Earth, arrives to battle the threat. 

 Annihilation drones, Gamera, Judge Fire and Aquaman's octopus engage in a grand melee. 

 Giant Man and Thanos play catch with a truck. 

 Giant Man is no match for the Death that Walks. 

Judge Death fails three turns in a row to kill an unarmed homeless man. 

More to come when I have it. 

1 comment: