Friday, October 23, 2020

Miniatures Finished: Anachronaut Squad 1

Finally got around to painting some of my Anachronauts after the years I've had them. For those who need reminding, the Anachronauts are the elite soldiers of Kang and/or Immortus, depending on which comic you're reading, made up of the greatest soldiers and warriors in human history. 

This first group consists of a Zulu Warrior, WWII British Infantry, WWII Soviet Infantry, WWII Desert Rat, British Zulu Wars Infantry, Dark Age Warrior, Imperial Sandtrooper, Russian Napoleonic Infantry, Fuzzywuzzy and a Spanish War of Succession mercenary. 

My challenge with the Anachronauts was to only use plastic miniatures, which has meant it's taken me a little longer to get them together than I expected. I think the final result was worth it though. 

It's also been a fun challenge to paint more "historical" miniatures than I normally would, though I now know that I NEVER want to paint a Napoleonic army, I don't know how other gamers do it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment