Friday, December 9, 2022

From the Archives - 7

God I have a lot of these. Like, when do I hit "too many"? All I know is I don't have enough, and need to keep painting. 

Allan Quartermain: Not just good for The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen, but also Colonial and time-bending adventures. Ironcald. 

Bucky: Another rebase and repaint for Weird World War II gaming, Bucky got a new hand and Tommy Gun from a plastic British soldier to replace the bent one. Heroclix. 

Eevee: Another of the annoyingly-difficult to find 1/43 Pokemon collectables, Eevee really is that tiny in scale, think terrier or pug. Toy. 

Constrictor: My Serpent Society has deep roots in my hobby, being one of the "villain" teams I started work on to balance out having so many heroes. Still not finished, of course. Heroclix. 

Budew: Just in case Eevee wasn't small enough, here's Budew, only around 3mm tall. The cool thing about the vending machine toys was that they came in evolution trees, so you'd get the basic form and the later stages. Toy. 

Clayface III: It's a pretty gaudy costume for a melting guy who burns people with a touch, but this version of Clayface was hastily touched up for my old Arkham escape game. Heroclix.

No comments:

Post a Comment