Friday, December 23, 2022

From the Archives - 8

Some of these miniatures have been in my collection so long, I'm honestly shocked that I have no pictures of them anywhere.

Swamp Thing: Swamp Thing is one of the earliest comics I can remember reading, I'd like to know where my parent's got some copies, but I don't think I understood what they were about until years later. Heroclix. 

Leafeon: The last of the three "Eevees" in the vending machine capsule I picked up years ago. I wish I could find more of these 1/43 Pokemon, they're perfectly scaled for Heroic 28mm. Toy. 

Destiny: One of the Villain Teams I went to work on pretty early was the Brotherhood of Mutants, because I had quite a few left from my days of playing Heroclix. Destiny was a good piece in the early game, so I had a few of her. Heroclix. 

 
Snowflame: Like many, I discovered obscure DC Villain Snowflame, the man powered by cocaine, through the Linkara review of a New Guardians comic. He's become a bit of a meme since then, but a cocaine-powered villain with some of the best insane dialogue in comics is pretty much a must-have. Converted Heroclix. 

Mysterio: Despite being a huge Spider-Man fan, it's taken me a while to get some of his more sinister foes onto the table. That said, Mysterio did see play in one of my first display games, using his powers to keep the heroes flummoxed. Heroclix.

Two-Face: One of my favouite Batman villains, Two-Face was an early paintjob for me, though he's had the odd update here and there. Again, I'm thinking I should run that No Man's Land campaign to get some of these guys on the table more often. 

No comments:

Post a Comment